Articles by Margaret Turley

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sisters with Cystic Fibrosis on America's got Talent

America's got Talent act by two sisters with cystic fibrosis is very inspiring.
The first time I became aware of this devastating disease I was a young adult just finished with nursing school. It was a pleasure to organize a fund raising concert for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Since then, through the years of my career I've treated a few patients with Cystic Fibrosis when they are ill. These girls are a wonderful example of mind over matter.

                             Christina and Ali Christensen

                       Visit Ali's Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Page.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching the girls perform. I have a great nephew and great niece that have cystic fibrosis. I am Christina and Ali's success encourages families with children with this disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel,

    Thank you for becoming a follower of Little Tots Big Ideas. I so appreciate my readers. Your blog is so inspiring. I am grateful for people like yourself that are involved in the nursing profession. What a honorable profession.

    Tina
    www.littletotsbigideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.